- (pdf) orientation slide show
- (pdf) organizational and procedural documents
- (pdf) quick start guide
- (pdf) basic mission team leader course
- (pdf) FAQ
- (pdf) school advertising fliers x3 ?
- (pdf) volunteer safety and conduct standards
- (pdf) mission team leader primer
- (pdf) FOGE guide stars
- (pdf) Galaxy Explorers Mission Team Handbook
- (pdf) Mission Team Annual Schedule Sheets
- (pdf) Mission Team Sponsorship form
- (pdf) Starting a FOGE Summer Camp
- (pdf) Standard Survey Form
- (pdf) Travel Permission form
- (pdf) Emergency Medical reporting form
- (pdf) Reporting Disciplinary Problems form
- (pdf) Participant form
- (pdf) National Association of Rocketry Safety Standards
Are you interested in supporting the space program?
Interested in volunteering for FOGE?
You don't have to be a rocket scientist! The Federation seeks space enthusiasts of all ages and backgrounds to spend a few hours a month making a difference. Opportunities exist to work directly with kids (as a Mission Teams leader), helping with curriculum development, editing, graphic arts, administrative tasks, fundraising, event planning, web design, and public relations.
Check out our Opportunities!
Things to consider as a volunteer:
- Only take on tasks you can accomplish in a reasonable period of time.
- Try to respond promptly to communications regarding tasks that you are working on.
- Ask questions. Ensure you clearly understand the task you are working on.
- Provide regular status reports to your team leader or Galaxy Explorers staff about tasks you are working on.
- Please contact us immediately if circumstances change and you are unable to complete a task.
Contact us directly regarding volunteering: